So Saturday night, August 16th me and Rhian were going to hang out but that got all screwed up. So Rhian said why don't I just come over early Sunday. Awesome. I went over around 1 ish and Bob was all in my ass about not bringing a girl with me so after awhile I called this girl Ash to see if she wanted to come hang for a bit. She agreed. I gave her directions and she said she'd be there soon.
In the meantime Rhian was laid out on the bench by the pool. Kyle was there and I was trying to talk to him but he kind of scares me. Like he's the silent thinker type who would probably kill you in your sleep if you pushed him to it. His eyes just freak me out. Maybe thats it. Anywho I went and joined Rhian while he laid out to tan. Damn he looked so good just laying there. We talked a bit. I sipped on my bottle of punch mixed with vodka. This had to be the perfect Sunday I ever had.
At one point Rhian got up to go clean out the pool. I took his spot on the bench, laid down and put my shades on. I really didn't need to tan but I was just so comfortable laying there I didn't wan't to move. Laying there with my eyes closed, I noticed the deck was really quiet. I guess the boys had all gone inside. Fine by me. I didn't need to tag along behind Rhian wherever he went like a lost little puppy dog. Im very self sufficient and independent. I'd be fine. Eventually he came back out and asked if I wanted another drink because mine was nearly empty and of course he likes to keep me well intoxicated lol. Of course I did. I love vodka. He wanted me to come over in the shade and sit and talk with him and the boys. So we all sat and talked. What about? I really don't remember. Maybe if I wasn't kind of tipsy I could remember. But then again my memory sucks anyway. Next thing I knew Ash was calling because she couldn't find the house so I talked her thru it until she pulled in the driveway. I have to admit she looked cuter on Myspace. But i'm just saying. I introduced her to the guys when we got inside. They had gone in to watch the Olympics. I grabbed her a can of coke and we we joined the guys on the couch. Rhian was sitting in the chair so I went over and sat on his lap and snuggled up on his lap. Im so tiny I'm like a little cat just curled up there.
At some point we made it back outside onto the deck and had a long conversation about everything. Ash is from Japan so that came up. Of course Rhian told her about the trip he went on when he went to Thailand to help build homes. I have to admit it was pretty cool. Hours went by and Ash had to go so I walked her to her car and we ended up talking for ages it seemed like. Before she left she gave me one of her Japanese fashion magazines. We had been talking about the fashions there and stuff like that so she gave me one. All of a sudden Rhian comes down the deck stairs into the driveway and I remembered oh yeah the pizza. We're supposed to go pick up the pizza and some more Vodka. So Ash got on her way and me and Rhian hopped in my car and went and got the food and drinks. When we got back I had some more Vodka and a slice or 2 of pizza and then I noticed Rhian was standing behind me. He started rubbing his hands up and down my arms as if he were trying to keep me warm but I wasn't cold. I knew what that meant. He did the same thing to my thigh too. He always does this when he's ready to have sex. It's the oddest thing ever because it's kind of endearing and cute but so routine at the same time. Then he says in my ear let me know when you're ready to go upstairs.
Sometimes when I've been drinking especially as much as I had that day I ask stupid questions and do stupid things. I think I even asked why we were going upstairs. Haha. Vodka makes me so blonde. We got up to the guest room and he pushed me down on the bed. Comfy. He pulled my jeans off and took off his shirt and started to work his way down with his tongue. Idk if its just when I've been drinking but I swear head feels like 10 times better. When he was done he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He went over to the wall, pushed me against it and it was all over. We had sex standing up. We had sex against the wall. Eventually we went back to the bed because something on the wall started to bother me and it hurt. We manuvered around quite a bit and my legs were either up in the air or pushed pretty far back most of the time. Then last but not least was my ultimate fave. From the back. Just something about being hammered from behind is just almost liberating in a way. Then he was ready to cum and bam! It was all over. =( He pushed me back on the bed and kissed me and told me that Bob's parents will probably be home soon. That he wasn't trying to rush me or anything but just letting me know. So I was like yeah I know. He walked out of the room and idk wth I was thinking but I did something really stupid and inconsiderate not even thinking clearly. I won't even tell you what it was it was so bad. I'll just leave it up to you to figure it out.
Kissing him goodbye always sucks because I never know how long it'll be until I'll see him again. I always miss his kiss.
♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 6:17 PM