What a wonderful surprise...
I'm pregnant! Haha. Not really. Kacey thinks just thinks I am. She's crazy though. She has a better chance of being pregnant than I do. Aunt Flow came to visit me already. Idk what the deal is with her Aunt Flow. She's all like "Well I talked to Jen who's an RN and she said you can still get your period sometimes in the beginning even if you are pregnant." Whatever. I'm not worried. I'm not pregnant. Her on the other hand....she should get that checked out...asap.
I'd be an awesome mother though. I used to work at KinderCare and I've been a nanny and sitter for years now and kids love me. I was even a live-in nanny for awhile. I'd be amazing. I know if they turn out to be anything like me boy will I have my hands full. I have to admit though we'd have some cute kids haha. OMG! Please don't even let him find out I mentioned kids. He'd probably freak. I don't want any now by any means at all but well you know how you guys are. ou hear the girl you're with mention kids and you
panic.
In other news, Dan the friend of Dirty Sanchez asked me out to dinner for Saturday night. To talk he said. But get this...he want's to go to Red Robin. Gourmet $10 burgers. I don't even like all of that extra stuff like the lettuce, onions, and tomatoes. So he's going to be paying 10 bucks for a burger with bread, meat and some bacon. Not to mention Red Robin is a good 45 mins or so away. We could easily go to Friday's or Chili's to eat. Its right down the street. Oh no but I've got it all figured out. I'm assuming he wants to pick me up and then ride together to Red Robin of course. I mean would you really have a girl you want to take to dinner to meet you at a restaurant thats over half an hour away....probably not. So he wants to hold me captive in his car so we can talk. Then talk some more at the restuarant and of course on the way home. Okay maybe captive makes this sound really bad. He just wants to get to know me. I know. But the end where he drops me off, I hope it's not awkward. I hate dates. Oh!! But this isn't a date. I have Rhian. And Dan and I talk about Rhian. So Dan knows this isn't a date. Because I can't go on a date with Dan when I'm obviously into Rhian. So there should be no awkwardness. Just 2 friends going to dinner. Awesome. I have it all figured out now.
Oh, but do I tell Rhian? When I told Rhian the other day that "we" went to the city on Sunday I dont think he cared about the rest of my story. He just wanted to know who I went with. I kind of set it up that way to see if he would ask. And he did. I told him I took my niece so I guess he was relieved. Of course he showed no signs of that though. I always get stuck with whether or not to disclose something so innocent. If it's so innocent you should have no problem disclosing it. But if it's so innocent why even bother...right? In any case I asked Rhian today if he wanted to go to this nightclub Sunday night. They're having a foam party. We were supposed to go last month but something came up. He sounded really excited about it then so hey who knows. As long as he's free he'll probably say yes this time too. Oh the things we could do....haha. Im sure that would make an amazing story.
Omg before I forget...Jay called today. I briefly spoke of Jay somewhere in these posts but just to update everyone I met Jay in middle school. He was considered the lucky guy because his girlfriend was totally into giving him head in the 8th grade. Well she was in the 7th. Anywho, throughout highschool we were cool until he moved. I recently saw him around Christmas time I think it was...I happend to spot him at the mall buying a gift for his girlfriend from Victoria Secret. I thought we'd just briefly chat but he asked me to help him out so I said sure. I helped him pick out really cute panties and thongs for her. I have to admit I was kind of jealous. He even had a Vicki's Card. After shopping we exchanged numbers and kept in touch. Now for his birthday his girlfriend said he could have a threesome or hook up with another girl. She sounds crazy because I wouldn't do that. But he asked me and I was like "Ummm no way dude." He told me has had a crush on me since the 8th grade and how he wanted to hook up and asked if I would ever date him like boyfriend/girlfriend status and I don't remember if I gave him an answer I probably didn't. Well today he calls to see who is the guy in the picture on my Myspace profile. Lol. Seriously? He was pretty bummed because him and his girlfriend broke up awhile ago and he's been trying to get in touch with me but apparently I've been ignoring his phone calls. He said it's not fair and that he had next and called dibs and now he has to hurt this guy. Wow. Dibs. I told him you can't call dibs when you have a girlfriend. (how old are we again....) And he said yeah I can it's like layaway. OMG!!!!!! Now I'm layaway. You have got to be kidding me. Jay, Jay, Jay. Wow. This kid is funny. It's a good thing I take things so lightly and found it amusing because someone else might have possibly flipped out. In anycase he was totally willing to cheat on his gf with me. Even though he won't admit it, the way he was coming on to me definitely said otherwise. As if I would totally date him now...not likely. Plus no other guy catches my interest with mister Rhian around. Although Rhian likes competition...I'm sure if he knew I was going to dinner with someone it just might ruffle his feathers a little bit....this could be interesting.
♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 2:42 PM