Well, well, well. Rhian surfaces.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 // 11:14 PM
3 comments
Guess what....Rhian texted me. (insert big cheesy grin) Although I have to admit I'm not as excited as I usually am. Apparently he just got a new phone today. That's why he hasn't answered my text. Yeah. That's usually his excuse. So far he's broken his phone wow idk like 6 times now this year. This time though he lost his phone. Wow. Big difference. Anywho. I told him I sent him a flirty pic so he got all excited and asked me to send it again. So I sent it again and his response was "youre incredible". Yeah he's said that before too. Whatever. I just rolled my eyes and threw my phone on the bed. Next time I picked it up I sent a message back.

"Maybe I can wear one for you one night"
"Tonight?"
"I was thinking a night I can have you in my bed. Can you come by tonight..."
"Maybe"
"Lol how solid is that maybe"
"Depends if I can get a ride"
"Aww you cant drive" (I assume he was drinking...)
"You got a friend who is down for my friend?"

WHOA!
Stop the press.
Did he really just say that?????? How much do you like him now Riff? Lol.
Yeah no wonder I felt nothing talking to him tonight. I just sent him a text back saying this sounds like a high school booty call and I dont have any friends down for anything like that...

Is this kid serious? Maybe thats how he sees me too? Oh who knows. I'll probably be head over heels from him in a day or two all over again. Like right now I kinda want to text him back to see if I just burned a bridge or what. I hope not. But after that comment I'm not sure what to think. He could have just wanted a girl for his guy if he's going to bring him out here. But then again I have a habit of only seeing the good in him and forgetting he is a total guy.

I think I over analyze this whole thing. He's a blunt guy. & he said he likes me. But I know how some guys are. I like you can mean I like you enough to sleep with you. He can be totally gaming me. Like he kinda admitted right in front of me to the guys. Idk where I stand. I'd much rather see him like I used to. When I had the dreamy eyes for him. Now idk what to think...I just want to hold on to what I knew. I wanna be nieve!!!!! Lol. As dumb as that sounds. Sucks he took that away from me. I can still hook up with him though right? Just don't invest my feelings...right? Oh who am I kidding...I wish I didnt know.

He did make a myspace page though just to keep in touch with me. Im seriously his only friend on there aside from Tom of course.

OMG!!!!!! Mini update.

So I texted him back and said "really wish tonight would have worked...set this up for another night"

And he said "I have not given up yet" Well...If I can get dick delivered to me. I have no shame taking it. & enjoying it. Normally I'd go to him. But tonight let's see if he'll come to me. Seems like he really wants to. Guess well see.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 11:14 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom