Wanna get in the hot tub?
Wednesday, July 2, 2008 // 9:13 PM
2 comments
Hell yes!

Saturday night well Sunday morning I left my house at 1am in the pouring rain to drive 40 minutes to see Rhian. When I pulled in the I called him to let him know I was here. He came out of the garage and walked over to my car and got in. Normally I'd hug him and give him a kiss but I was trying to be mad at him for blowing me off the night before. I propped my legs up in my seat an turned them towards him as he started rubbing my legs while we're talking. He apologized for the night before and gave me the play by play of what happened.

"I am sooo sorry for last night. I really wanted to see you. I even ditched the people I was with so that I could come home. I was really wasted and was so tired so I kept my phone like this (he puts the phone to his chest) just in case I passed out because I knew you'd call and the phone would wake me up but I guess not. Then I woke up at like 6 this morning and saw all the missed calls and text messages and was like fuck! I figured I'd let you sleep and apologize to you after you woke up. I'm really sorry."

I couldn't stay mad at him...even if I wanted to. I just kind of stared up at him for a minute or two. Then he asked "Wanna get in the hot tub?" I looked straight ahead at his car parked in front of mine and thought for a moment before responding. Do I really want to get in the hot tub? Of course I knew what this would mean. It meant he couldn't invite me into his friends house. But he wanted to spend time with me. More importantly he wanted to fuck and it was either in the car again or the hot tub. I chose the hot tub. "Sure." He hopped out of the car to go check and make sure there was water in the hot tub and came back to the car. "It's raining so we'll have to take our clothes off and leave them in your car or they'll get wet outside in the rain." I pulled my sweatpants off and left my boyshorts on and took my hoody off and left my bra and tank on. Imagine that. I didn't want to walk across the driveway naked. We ran up the stairs of the deck and slipped into the hot tub which was pretty warm by now. The rain had slowed to a light drizzle but it was raining enough for it to make the air pretty cold and leave my hair soaked.

Once we got in, it was pretty comfortable. I sat down and realized just how short I really am. The water came up to the middle of my neck. We switched positions and he sat down and pulled me closer to him and wrapped my legs around his waist. We talked for a minute, then he pulled me closer and kissed me. God this guy is frickin amazing. I was kissing Rhian in the hot tub in the rain. See I've always wanted to kiss in the rain. I know, how sappy and juvenile right. But it just looks so awesome in the movies I had to put it on my list of "things to do before I die". Okay, now it went from total make out session to us moving over in the hot tub and he slides two fingers inside. God I love this kid I thought. I wouldn't dare say that of course. Now I'm kind of picky and honestly some guys really just suck a fingering. I mean I never realized how possible it was to suck at it. No worries here with Rhian though. He knows what he's doing and he knows how I like it. It felt amazing. Then he tells me to sit up on the edge of the hot tub. I oblige even though I'm thinking about possibly falling backwards onto the deck. I hop up and realize man its pretty chilly when you get out of the water. I thought he was ready to stick it in...I was wrong. He props me up, spreads my legs, and buries his face in between them. I swear to god I was sure I was going to fall off the edge now. While mister wonderful was down there I was thinking "Geeze he sure does like to give. And he's good at giving. Double bonus." See some guys they're down there for the purpose of getting you wet. Other guys do it for their own enjoyment. You can always tell the difference because just when you think he's done...he keeps going. He's tasting me in between when all of a sudden he moves to that spot. Oh shit. No please don't. My legs will buckle, I'll definitely fall off. I can't handle it sitting on this edge. So I move slightly. Not a lot to make it obvious I'm squirming away from what he's doing right but just a enough to make it look natural. He stops and I slide back into the water. We move to the corner and he pulls off my tank top and next my bra. By now of course the shorts were long gone in the water somewhere. He tries to prop me up in the corner to stick it in. No good. So I grab his penis and try to stick it in myself. Still, no good. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. These are the problems you face when you're a very slim and petite girl with an over average sized guy. He backs up in the corner and I tell him to sit down. I'll just get on top. It's always the sure way. He sits on the edge and I tell him "no in the water." But then he says "Why don't you suck my dick for me.." Now some girls may think it sounds disrespectful to ask that way but me I find it fucking hott. I like a dominant guy. He's such a total bad ass it was no surprise. Without hesitation I stuck his penis in my mouth. Gladly.

For some odd reason at this point I thought..."wait a minute...im having sex outside." I looked towards the house which was just a few feet away to see if anyone was watching. I don't think I would have cared if someone was watching. I probably would have put on a performance. Ok now back to Rhian. I guess lucky for me or maybe for him I have a tongue ring. Not sure what the hype about it is but he seems to enjoy it so hey why not. As I slide it in further I can hear him moaning more and more. He stops me and says "I want to fuck you so bad right now." Love it when he talks dirty. He props me up on the edge again and this time he slides it in and it's good! While he's pounding into me just like I like it, I hold on to his arms. Damn his arms are nice. I wonder if he's been working out. They're nice and big but not too big. They're just right. After what seemed like forever I could tell he was getting ready to cum very soon. I wanted to push him off and tell to wait I wanted him to stroke it from the back but too late he pulled out, came on my stomach and we were done. Next time I assured myself.

We kissed, talked some more. Then I said with a laugh "I still can't stand you." "Oh yeah...well that had to make up for some of it. I thought it was amazing and if you didn't screw you" he said with that smirk of his. I looked down and noticed his abs. Damn he was ripped. "Babe you work out?" He said no it was natural. Damn I don't care one way or the other it looks amazing. We hopped out of the hot tub and walked over to the garage. I ran to the car in just my bra to dry off and grab my pants and my hoody. I slipped them on and walked back over to the garage. Oops. Forgot to grab his clothes too ha. Grabbed his clothes and we walked back over to the garage and I just leaned up against him and we talked. He kept saying how I had really nice curves to be so slim and that it made my breasts look great lol. It didn't seem like it had been that long but it was starting to get late. He said that it was up to me when we'd hang out again. I have no idea what made him say that. He knows that's a bold face lie.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 9:13 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom