This just in...
Monday, July 21, 2008 // 10:13 PM
0 comments
Rhian texted. Well, I texted him and said "you're really something else."

Hours later....

"What are you doing tonight?"
"Nothing y..." Then while waiting, I decided to mess with his head a bit. I sent him another text.
"Well maybe going out, I just got a text."
"We're going to a bar. Come."
Then I got another text.
"Text from who.." Rhian said.
Hmm...so maybe he does care a smidget.

I'm not 21 so I really don't want to go to a bar. Plus he's with Blake. I don't know Blake. Not that I have anything against him. But Idk I just don't want to go to a bar. He wouldn't have even asked me out tonight if I hadn't sent him that text. Yet I'm still crazy about him. Curse my heart for falling for him.

And just to put icing on the cake.

"Come by later? Text b4 though. I might go out."
"Ok. Will do."

Let's see how tonight goes. Maybe I'll tell him about my little vacation to VA Beach I might be taking. He wants to play games well, I'll play his games right back.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 10:13 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom