So much for Rhian detox
Friday, July 4, 2008 // 10:21 AM
2 comments
Okay so Rhian detox was going pretty well yesterday. Not once did he even cross my mind. I got a party invite from Dirty Sanchez so me and Kacey decided to stop by for a bit. Soon as I pulled in guess who sent me a text message. Rhian. Damn it!!! I was doing so well. I think he has a Rhiley radar that let's him know when I'm not thinking about him. I opened the text and it said "Whats up?" Blah. I didn't respond until later after Kacey told me not to even answer it. I told him I was hanging out but didn't want to give him too many details. He said he was bored so in Rhian lingo that means "Hey I'm not doing anything..wanna hang out?" Now I know Rhian pisses me off. But am I really going to play a stupid game with him by not hanging out with him when I really want to, just to prove a point? Normally, yes. But with Rhian...it's like passing up watching the solar eclipse. You just can't bring yourself to do it. About an hour later Kacey decided she wanted to go see Danny and Luke a couple of our guy friends. Figures. She's always with them. We never get to hang out with Dirty Sanchez and I told her it was bogus to leave the party to go hang out with people she always sees but whatever. We were going anyway. Dirty Sanchez said I could always come back later so I said cool sounds good.

We get to Lukes and I tell Rhian that I can either come see him or we can go to a party. So he sends a text back.

"Well I'd like to, only problem is that I'm styaing at my buddies and I'm with him and it would be shitty for me to ditch him...Grr" (ugh...whats with you guys. why can't you just ask if your friend can come to...duh)
"No biggie you can bring him with."
"Well we are down if you can pick us up. I understand if you can't though. It's just we've been drinking and Bob already has a dui."
"Ok cool I'll come."

Sucker. I know. I would totally fail at rehab. It's a good thing he's the only drug I'm hooked on or I'd be in big trouble.

The whole night was full of fun and mischeif. But the best part that made it all worth it...well 2 parts....at the party I walked away to go grab a drink and I came back and two girls were trying to talk to him. I was just a few steps away from them but they weren't talking about anything really so I didn't care. Plus I knew one of the girls so I wasn't worried. They're not his type. So while they're standing there, he pulls me to him, kisses me on the forehead and puts his arm around me. "You need to stand closer." So I told him I knew those girls. And he said "You don't think you still need to stand closer?" I nodded my head and said "No, I should." And the rest of the night he either held me or my hand. Man I love this kid. Lol. It's hard not to hate him sometimes. Oh and part 2 was when I drove them back home, me and him sat in the car and he put his seat back because he was really tired and I laid on him and we fell asleep. I was like the perfect size too. I could just curl up on his lap and lay on his chest so comfortably. And he held my hand the whole time. I'm soo cheezy. But I love those sweet little things. They just make the bullshit worth it.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 10:21 AM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom