Rhian Detox
Thursday, July 3, 2008 // 10:34 AM
2 comments
Rhian is being well Rhian again. I hate when he ignores my text messages...wtf! Why cant he take 2 seconds to respond? I am frustrated and feeling a tad bit on the insecure side I guess. Normally I could care less about people keeping in touch. But I actually like this jerk so it's different. I can't take it anymore though. I need to pull away. And even though I know no one measures up to him I can't handle this wondering what he's thinking bullshit. So he needs to be replaced. Or I just need to Rhian detox myself so I won't care anymore.

First up, hiding my fave 5. He's number one so he's the first face I see. Ugh.
2. Stop texting him. Even though we're supposed to go to the taste of chicago this weekend I just wont write him. Damn it I don't wanna go without him though. There are going to be fireworks. Everyone is going to be with their significant other...blah
3. Stop thinking about him. Easier said than done. But can be done. If I commit to this a day or two is all it would take.

Ugh. I hate him. I hate him because I can't have him.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 10:34 AM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom