I was just sitting here thinking when I remembered what Bob said to me and Rhian the other night.
"When we get back to my place you guys better be quiet. We know what happened last time..." Me and Rhian looked at each other and I burst into laughter. He's talking about the night in the hot tub. "How did you know about that?" I asked. "Because my mom thought it was me. You know how hard that is to explain...her window is right above the hot tub. So yeah next time be quieter."
Lol. Oops. Guess that was all me. Slightly embarrassing but I'm kind of curious if she watched. Or if anyone was watching for that matter. Haha the thrill of getting caught in the act is such a turn on. I still can't believe she heard us.
♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 1:53 PM