Moving in.
Of course it hasn't left my mind since the moment he mentioned it. Duh! I'm such a girl. I know. But really should I do it? I mean if he's really serious, should I move in? For one I'm sure it's a really big step. But I like how me and him go about everything so nonchalantly. Like it's nothing. Nothing is a big deal and I think it works for us. No stress. No strain. No second guessing. I like not thinking and just doing with him. No inhibitions. The most amazing feeling. When you over think and analyze things you begin to second guess your decisions. Second guessing isn't for me.
I talked to my brother about it though and of course he gave me the brotherly advice a brother would give his little sister. He immediately said "NO NO!" Lol. I'm like "heyyy you don't even know him yet." Of course that was his point. Walked right into that one Rhiley. Well maybe he could meet him if he didn't live in Florida. Yeah all his fault. Not actually my family hasn't met him yet either. But who cares that can come later. Anywho. My brother said what I should do is take it slow. Start off by spending the night. Then a weekend. Week. Month/Summer. Move closer to him. Then consider moving in after we've discussed the unexpected things that will happen. And he did mean "will" happen not if.
I'm just curious to know. What do you think? I seriously want your feedback. I'm a girl who loves taking chances and I'm not scared to dive right in. But I do wonder if me and him are headed towards something serious...or are we going to be the next Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed. Now that wouldn't be all that bad because I dont need a label to define how I feel about someone. But, I want to get married and I'm not sure if he's so excited about that. But we're way far away from that. I just want to know based on what you've read if you think it's a good idea. I think it'll be tons of fun lol. DAILY SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!
♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 9:09 PM