I have no idea but Dirty Sanchez is what he likes to call himself. I met him last fall. We had an english class together that he almost never showed up to. But the first day of class we had to do this name game and say a word that starts with the first letter of our first name so that people could remember it. My friend and I already noticed he was pretty hott and figured he was a freshman. When it was his turn he said Dirty Sanchez. Everyone looked at him and kind of laughed to themselves because we could only imagine what he meant by it.
Now beginning of this year me and him got pretty close. We talked on the phone but text all night mostly. I got him a job at where I was working so I saw him a lot actually. It was crazy though because during our english class I didn't really notice him aside from the first day. My friend Kacey was always talking about him or trying to get him to come to class and I just didn't care one way or the other really. That's how I always am though. I never pay attention to people. Anywho, we had nights where he would some how end up on the topic of sex. Not about having sex with each other but just our preferrences, behaviors and favorite positions. It seemed like we had a lot in common sexually.
Recently right before summer started we were all talking about summer hook ups. I was still in the process of keeping up with my resolution from new years which was no hookups this year with anyone I wasn't dating. Obviously by my previous posts we all know that went down the drain. So during our conversation I stated it's summer it's time to have fun and whatever happens happens. At that point I did have intentions on hooking up with Rhian but that was it. Dirty Sanchez was in a drought and as hott as he was, he wasn't having a very great sex life. He had this goal to sleep with 19 girls by his ex girlfriends 19th birthday. Guys come up with the stupidiest ways to get over girls. So far he was on number 15 or so and offererd me and Kacey that if we wanted a summer hookup he'd be more than willing lol. Yeah he's never been tested and he's been with 15 girls....count me out.
Now numerous times he has mentioned me and him hooking up. Like the time we were talking and I said I usually lose interest in a guy after awhile especially if I hook up with them and he's like "but rhiley, how is our friendship supposed to last then?" I was like dirty sanchez say what?
"Ya I'm saying when we hook up you can't just stop talking to me." Oh believe me I can. But it's just the fact that he actually thinks we're going to hook up that's so cute.
So last night we were talking and he asked how everything was going.
"Pretty good. I'm horny...but nonetheless i'm good. How are you?"
"Oh? Well we might need to chill LOL."
"Haha. Yeah...having sex got me in this mess. I'm only horny because I just got some."
"Oh so you've been hooking up a lot lately uh oh thats not fair. LOL."
"Oh whatever lol. It hasn't been a lot it was just with Rhian. And well Corey the weekend before but that wasn't supposed to happen."
"You're bad."
"Why do you say that?"
"Cuz I dont know how you expect me to hook up with you if you keep on hooking up with all these guys."
(Whoa. He was really being serious.)
"Whoa. Im not hooking up with all these guys. It's just Rhian. Corey was a mistake I'm not repeating. And I've been tested so I'm clean. Not to mention you've hooked up with way more girls than I have so don't make it seem like I sleep around."
"You would..."
"I would what?"
"Totally hook up with me lol."
(UGH!!! Lol. God I hate this kid sometimes. He's so full of himself.)
"Have you hooked up with Kate?" (kate is a girl who worked with us. She happens to be sleeping with about 4 or 5 guys at the same time right now. She's such an attention whore. Me and dirty sanchez always joke about her bouncing from guy to guy sleeping with them and begging for everyone's attention. She's 23 and she's even interested in Dirty Sanchez. Ew. The kid is 18. Kinda gross. But we have no idea what Kate could have so he isn't too sure about hooking up with her just yet.)
"Not yet..."
"Well if we ever hook up it definitely has to be before you sleep with her. I call first dibs lol."
"Haha okay I'll let you."
"Ew I totally just boosted your ego."
Did I just agree to hook up with Dirty Sanchez???? I think I definitely put the possibility out there. Who know's maybe on a wasted night, anything could happen. But I think it would be a bad idea. Im not worried about him getting attached necessarily. But the obligation to keep up with our friendship....he would definitely push that one. I hate feeling obligated to do anything. But who knows what will happen. Wouldn't be the first time I fucked up. Guess it's in the works.
♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 7:25 PM