In regards to cheating...
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 // 8:19 PM
0 comments
I would never want to know. If he decided to cheat I hope he'd be considerate enough to be good at it that I wouldn't find out. I couldn't imagine sitting in bed at night in an empty bed knowing or even wondering what my husband was doing. How do you do that? I'd be an emotional wreck I'm sure.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 8:19 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom