Thursday night I find out from Dan they're doing something for Dirty Sanchez for his birthday. Awesome. I feel like I haven't seen him in ages. Even though it's only been like a week or so. Anyway right after I finished babysitting for a family nearby I sent Dan a text to see if the party was still on.
"Hey are you coming?"
"Yea, I'll stop by for a bit."
"Anyway that bit can be lengthen?..."
"Why...."
Yeah. Why does he want me to stay longer? Probably the obvious right? Yeah. So I get there and Dan lets me in and I surprise Dirty Sanchez because he didn't even know I was coming. He briefed me on work and told me how everyone there sucks and its obvious he misses me being there. I know. I miss it too. Dan comes over and says hi but I just kind of say hey and keep talking. I found a group of girls to talk to, a couple of which I already knew and they also happened to be at this very same apartment the week before for another party. Apparently they have a party here every Thursday. I had decided not to drink because I knew I didn't want to stay very long. But of course they were doing shots at 12:01 in celebration of his 19th so I figured hey why not. Not to mention I hate being the only sober person at a party. So I asked Dan to make me drink. Vodka Lemonade. Mmm...delicious. I love vodka. I limited myself to just one cup. There was plenty of vodka in it to at least have me buzzed which was all I wanted. When 12:01 hit it was time to give the birthday boy his gift. Oh wow. One by one the girls lined up, sat him in the chair and kissed him. No, not on the cheek. Full make out session. As I was standing there watching I was thinking "There is no way I'm wasted enough to do this." It's not that it's a big deal. It's just that me and Dirty Sanchez have a very flirtacious relationship. He's already mentioned us hooking up and wanting to a dozen times and I just didn't want to cross that line with him because I know how his mind works. So I decided not to kiss him. But then I thought...oh what the hell. I have a better idea. I wanted to be the last girl to kiss him. And I wanted to really go all out. But Brittany totally went to town on him and it would have looked like I was totally copying. Now thinking back I could have totally out done her but eh we've got plenty of parties and what not to go to. I'm sure I'll screw up and actually do it one day.
Anywho enough of all that excitement. The rest of the party was pretty basic. I finished my cup and became really really tired. Unfortunately Vodka does that to me. So I went out side on the balcony but and climbed on the wall and laid down lol. It was pretty cool outside so it was comfy. And not to worry the apartment was on the first floor. On one side of the wall was dirt and grass. So I could have definitely fallen off only on one side. Perfectly safe. Not really. I actually fell asleep out there. Dan was like "Why are you all the way over there...come over here and talk to us." Yeah sorry can't. I was too tired. Few minutes later him and the girls left to get some BK before it closed at 2am. And when he came back I was still there. He jumped down instead of waiting to be buzzed in and was totally scared by me being right there. Freaked him out. He told me to come inside so I did. He sat on the couch and we were all wacthing Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I was so exhausted by this point so he was just like "come here" and motioned me to lay on his chest. Normally I'd probably be against cuddling up with a guy who likes me and I don't feel the same way because it hasn't always turned out for the best. But it was just so comfy and I was really tired.
After awhile he totally interrupted my sleep to go get himself some water. Blah. Heather came over and sat next to me.
"Omg I'm so tired and I have to be up so early tomorrow."
"Yeah I'm exhausted too." I told her.
"Wanna sleep with me? Ryan said we could use his bed."
"Oh really...awesome."
"Yeah. I don't want to go back there by myself because Ryan's sleeping."
"Ohhh really. Okay let's go."
So we walk into Ryan's room and he's totally sleeping. Heather asks can we lay down too and he said sure thats why he saved room for us. Awesome. He set the alarm for 6:15 and before you know it...I was down for the count. I did remember Dan snapping a picture of us sleeping. Why? I have no idea. I have yet to see the picture.
When I woke up I said bye to everyone and headed home. As I pulled in the driveway and got out of the car, my mom opened the door with this look on her face. She looked mad and upset. Her face and eyes were all red and I had a very bad feeling.
♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 7:20 PM