Crazy thing happened. I was passed out, taking a nap, exhausted from hanging out with Rhian the night before. 4 o'clock hits and I get a text message. I totally ignored it because my phone had been ringing and vibrating all day. 430 rolls around and I get another text. This time I decide I should probably wake up now and check it.
It was from Rhian. (Insert big cheezy grin here) He asked me if I wanted to come to the city. Told me I could take the train and he'd pick me up from the train station. Amazing. Of course I wanted to go. It was 4th of July. I had no plans and I really wanted to watch the fireworks with him. So I attempted to take a train but missed it. And the only way to make it in time for the fireworks was to drive. Ahhh! Me driving in the city not the best idea but I wanted to see him and watch the show at Navy Pier. Now Im sure he told me about 10 times if it was too much of a hassle just to forget it and dont worry about it. But could I really just give up and be like "No it's too much work babe I'll see you another time." Of course not.
When I finally made it to the city I called him and he told me to park and grab a cab and that he would pay for it. I found a parking lot outside, paid, parked, grabbed a cab and headed to Navy Pier. When I got there I saw Rhian and I was sooo excited. Tyler was there too. He's cool. I met him that one night Rhian bought him with to the bonfire. We all walked around for a bit talking and joking, looking for a spot to watch the fireworks. While we were looking we noticed some guy in the grass doing handstands. So I challenged Rhian and told him I bet he couldn't do one. He can't turn down a challenge. He loves competition. He handed me his sunglasses and phone and tried to do one and actually did it for a few seconds. He tells the guy he can hold one longer than he can and that if he does dude owes him a dollar. Of course Rhian lost lol. But thats okay I just loved how he was willing to just jump up and do it. Once the fireworks started he had his arms around me and pulled me close and the show was pretty good even though it was short.
After the fireworks we took a walk around the city. Rhian and Tyler were talking about getting a place in the city and told me for 1000 bucks a month I could stay there with them. Music to my ears you know. I'm seriously waiting for the day that he asks me to move in. Idk what I'd say but I know I'd want to say yeah. Something tells me he's serious because they brought it up more than once. So idk we'll see.
The whole night was amazing overall. We even hung out down at the beach. We tried to have sex on the boardwalk but I had jeans on and all that was blocking us from the highway was a fence and a few trees that didn't block much of anything. So it was really hard to pull off. But we did try. And he said he was turned on just by the effort alone. Then he asked for head but by then people kept walking or riding their bikes so it became too hard to have any sort of privacy. By now it was about 130 and we were exhausted from everything. We were going to stay in the city that night at a hotel but Rhian left his wallet on his desk and only had a hundred in all ones. I have no idea why. But he did. I thought about a strip club but he said no that wasn't it so I said oh okay.
All in all the 4th was amazing minus the drive back. But I really enjoyed spending it with him. Best 4th ever.
♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 12:59 AM