Email from dan..
Saturday, July 5, 2008 // 3:38 PM
0 comments
Dan happens to be a friend of Dirty Sanchez who I met through Dirty Sanchez actually. Supposedly he's into me but he's not exactly my type. Anywho Dan was at the party Thursday night and lost his zune and Ryan the party thrower, his ipod was missing. Really sucks because they were so nice to let people come over and stuff and then this happens. I felt pretty bad about it because something told me Rhian and Bob might have done it to be jerks. But I asked them and they said no so I guess they didn't take it. I wrote Dan on facebook to let him know I was sorry it was missing and that I did ask Rhian and Bob and they didn't have it. He wrote me back saying thanks for asking along with a few other words but then he sent me a separate email titled "Another thing..."

"that guy you were with seem like he was being a complete jerk to you. and i know we are not like best friends or anything but i hope he isn't ur boyfriend. you could do a million times better."

Of course he's talking about Rhian. I had no idea where he got that from seeing how Rhian was holding on to me the whole night so I asked him why did he say that...

"some of the comments he was making towards you. i can't remember what exactly he said, but he was talking about hooking up with girls, and getting them to be all into him. then said something like you were proof of that. that why i went inside when we were all outside, i dont like being around people who are blantently disrespectful to women."

Oh. I completely forgot he was outside during that conversation. Now I have to explain what happened.

Rhian was trying to tell this guy how to hook up with the girl from the party who's phone number he got. She had already left so Rhian was telling him to call her. They're already wasted so his chances are good. He told him to call and say "Hey you guys should come back to the party. I thought you looked way better than your friend but you can bring her too." Rhian explained that you have to have game to get these girls. And the guy said he has no game. So Rhian was trying to give him pointers. Telling him that all you have to do is confuse them. And they'll sit there like wtf trying to figure you out. Which is totally true because he does that shit to me. Then he was talking about how he's gotten girls to hook up with him and told the guy he wouldn't lie to to him about this stuff. That it works. Then he said "I really wouldn't lie to you man. I'm telling you this while she's even sitting right here. So I can't be lying." Well isn't that just great. He just not only told everyone he used game to get me...he didn't tell me, he just said it to them in front of me. Seriously, it's pretty fucked up when you think about it. But he's smart because he knows that he's already got me and that something like that in the beginning would have turned me off. But now that I'm in kind of deep he probably figures I'm not going anywhere because he has me. God what an ass. But what can I do right?

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 3:38 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom