Can I trust you two...
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 // 9:41 PM
5 comments
..while I'm gone?" Bob asked.

LOL!!!! Okay so yeah me and Rhian totally hooked up that one night in Bob's hot tub but it was for a very good reason. We were overdue. ;)

Let's rewind to Tuesday. After I totally blew Rhian off when he got back from the bar, he hit me up the next day. "So what day should I come over this week?" I told him maybe Thursday but I'd let him know for sure. I also mentioned my trip to Virginia Beach and he took the bait wondering why I was going and what was there. I just told him I needed a vacation and left it at that. The next day I made up my mind. "Ok come Thursday night and i dont mean like 2am either.." Unfortunately, when I got home Thursday from work my mother informed me she told my sister I was coming over to spend the night at her house. Way to go mom. Totally screwed up my plans. I didn't want to go but my mother had already told her and she got all excited so fine. I'll go. Of course I had to break the news to Rhian who was of course bummed out because he was really looking forward to it.

Now Friday is here and Rhian is still insisting we hang out.


"So what are you doing today during the day???"
"Nothing that I know of. I'm still at my sisters. I'm going home today though. Why.."
"Well when are you going to be home? id like to stop by."
"Lol...u sound so proper...umm maybe 5 or 6ish at the latest"
"Ugh... cant you come earlier than that. i want you now! actually i wanted you last night but you had to run and hide. especially if no one is home at your house... or maybe we can work something out at my house. but either way i really want you right now."
"lol run and hide....whatever Rhian. my niece lives with us anyway someones always home. maybe you can work something out..."
"if we could do it where i live it would have to be earlier than that."
"early like when..."
"like now. haha. i cant wait!!!!!! my mind is racing with mostly naughty thoughts about you. lol"
"lol well maybe you shouldnt wait so long to see me...."
"its not like i try to. just busy and having no place of my own makes shit so wack. but im looking for a new place again. haha. you should just come to my office, play the naught secretary for me."
"yeah it does...finally a new place =) i'll even help u move in...probably wouldn't be much help though haha...but hey its not a bed but it'll be another place to put on our list lol"
"haha. very true. well i have my office to myself all afternoon...."
"lol...babe idk when im leaving here"
"haha. its cool just hit me up later."

Well, Friday night rolls around and it's about 9 and I'm heading home. I call Rhian to let him know I'm on my way home and if he wants to hang out to let me know. He said cool and hung up. No bye or anything. Jerk. About 20-25 minutes later I get a text from saying "we're mad bored come take us to a party..." I swear I don't know why I deal with him sometimes. He can be so rude. But of course I sent texts out to see what was going on Friday and came up with nothing. Then he sent another message "Don't even wanna respond to me...guess not." Wtf. Seriously relax. I told him it wasn't like that and for some reason he thought I was trying to ditch him or something. Idk what that's all about but he eventually asked me to come over after trying to get me to bring a friend for Bob too. Which I don't have any girls for him so that didn't work out.

When I got there I pulled up and called him. No answer. Here we go again. I called again. No answer. So I sent him a text. "Ok umm im here but im not waiting around all night like I did last time..." Then just as I was about to leave he comes out. He got so lucky. He walked out and said if it wasn't for him coming outside to pee (why outside idk, i asked him that and he said he likes being with the wilderness lol he had some vodka and like 4 or 5 beers though so maybe he wasn't being serious) he wouldn't have known I was here. Then he mentioned that he got my angry text message and that he felt the hostility. Lol. Whatever Rhian.

We went inside. Talked a bit. He offered me Vodka. I turned it down. I should know by now I can't say no to this kid lol. I mean I can. But whatever. I ended up taking a few shots. Just enough to be buzzed. We all went outside and talked and everything when Bob started asking questions. "I'm going out tonight. And I need to know something. Can I trust you two in my house?" I cracked up laughing because I knew exactly what he was talking about. I told him I didn't see any reason why not and he gave me this look like "stfu you know exactly what I'm talking about" haha. I told him Rhian was the bad influence not me. The nerve of Bob.....

Soon as Bob left, I went to the bathroom and came back and Rhian had moved my car. Ok. So I went down into the basement to take my jean shorts off and put on my cotton A&F shorts. Rhian comes in and grabs the big, soft, thick, camping sleeping bags and lays them next to the air hockey table. I stood there for a second and he pulled me down on the floor next to him. I laid down with my back to him and I'm sure he was like "wtf, are you trying to go to sleep". Honestly I was so comfortable I forgot what an amazing opportunity I had right there. I rolled over and said "Are you crazy....no I'm not trying to go to sleep."

So he pulled me on top of him and started kissing me. I noticed his shirt was already off. When did he do that I thought. Hmm. Oh well. While he was kissing me he unhooked my bra. Maybe it was the vodka but I really wasn't paying attention. We rolled back over and he was on top. I remember thinking damn this kid is kind of heavy. I was so happy that he could finally be together and have sex like normal people do. Now don't get me wrong, the numerous random places have been fun but sometimes just being able to really enjoy yourself and the other person it would be nice to have a place to lay down. Heaven.

He pulled my shorts off and started to make his way down. One day when I'm not under the influence I'm going to pay extra attention to everything he does so I can write about it because all I can ever remember is that it felt so damn good. At some point I ended up on top and in one swift move he pulled off my shirt and my bra. I was sitting there thinking like hey that was pretty easy. Lol. Sorry I space off during sex and foreplay. I have a very active mind. I honestly can't remember the play by play. I fucked him on top. He fucked me on top. And at the end I wound up back on top and soon after Rhian came. I didn't remember it happening but I remember him pulling out and me not thinking I just started grinding his dick right after. Eventually he caught it and pulled his penis away lol. I honestly wasn't trying to set him up or anything I just wasn't thinking. But I'm pretty sure he knew that.

It was good sex. But I wasn't done. I have been dreaming of him fucking me from the back with no mercy and that's what I wanted damn it. So I told him. "Now I want it from the back." He laughed and said he thought about it and he probably should have. I mean hey. No worries. We can do a round two and get it right no problems.

If you know Rhian by now you wouldn't be surprised by his next line. "Well if you want it from the back I think you should get it ready." Lol. Yes sir. There's something about taking a soft dick in my mouth and feeling it get hard in my mouth. It's crazy. I love it. It's like bringing him back to life. Amazing. I even went as far as sucking his balls. Yes, balls in my mouth. Hearing him moan and swear, it was great. I enjoyed it. Best part is when he just couldn't take it anymore. He flipped me over, propped me up, and fucked me from the back like I've been dreaming about. I was really into it. Just can't describe how good it felt every time it went deeper and deeper. Then I went frickin nuts. "Oh my god Rhian! Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!" It was like a I flipped a switch. He went nuts. Harder and harder. And I was trying not to scream because it was 2 something in the morning but I couldn't help it. Then he picked me up and pushed me up against the air hockey table. Fuck yeah. He gave it to me some more. I screamed his name some more. Then we both came. Fucking awesome night.

We finished a few minutes before 3, cleaned up, kissed some more and he walked me out to my car. He offered to back it out for me but I told him I could do it. Gosh this kid is something else.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 9:41 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom