she keeps calling me
Monday, June 23, 2008 // 8:22 PM
0 comments
So my "bff" which I don't believe in best friends but that's what she refers to me as. So she just got a cell phone again and OMG! She just got it on friday and calls me all the time now. Ahh!! I know she doesn't see me often anymore because we dont work together anymore. And I know she misses me. But I really like my personal time to myself.

This morning I texted her about what happened at the party this weekend which I will get to in another post. And she called me and talked to me until she had to go to class. Then she called me on her break from class. And told me to call her back in a hour. Im like geeze. Too much kacey.

Oh speak of the devil....she just called. Again.

I just say Mmhm...and act like I'm so interested in what she's saying.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 8:22 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom