Set the record straight
Monday, June 30, 2008 // 12:51 PM
1 comments
I received a comment that I would just like to address here for anyone else who may have a comment along the same lines.

"Too much whoring can lead to trouble and perhaps a few std's. Just my 9 cents, June 30th 2008"

Last year was in fact a rough time dealing with the death of my father and every other bad thing that could happen did happen. I am in no way making excuses for my behavior but at the time I wasn't in my right frame of mind. I felt awful about how the end of the year turned out and I knew it was very out of character for me so I made a resolution to not hook up with anyone anymore during 2008. I did break the resolution in June but I only wanted to be with that one person and I care about him very much. Unfortunately I screwed up and hooked up with a friend and it totally wasn't worth it. Ruined a friendship. I feel guilty. And I never intended to be with anyone other than the one person.

I have gotten tested within the last couple of weeks and everything came back negative so no worries there. And I am not pregnant. I wish a lot of things did not happen but there's nothing I can do about them now. But try to turn things around for the future.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 12:51 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom