omfg! rhian is my spencer
Sunday, June 29, 2008 // 12:12 AM
0 comments
As if he isn't bad enough by himself. I sent him a text tonight telling him I'd be in his area and he tells me he's in the city. Great. He didn't answer any of my texts earlier today so I was pretty pissed. Ugh! I hate him. So on my way to the store I told him just that. Sent him a text and said.

"Change my mind I hate you"
"Ouch!"

Then I went into the store and when I came out I got another text from him.

"Why now? Where you at?"

While I was writing him back he calls. Geeze. Impatient much?

Hey what's up?
Not much.
Oh. Where are you?
I'm in Round lake. I'm going to the store.
Oh I thought you said you were going to be in my area.
I know I was going to go out to Antioch tonight but idk anymore.
What are you getting from the store...
Some stuff.
What kind of stuff...
Uhh...a green bandana for pride tomorrow. We wearing it for the eco friendly thing.
Oh gonna go get your gay pride on huh...
Yeah sure.
Yeah I called you since you weren't answering any of my text messages.
I was in the process of writing you back.
Uh huh you didn't because you're mad at me.
Lol. Whatever.
I can hear the hostility in your voice.
The hostility in my voice? lol. ok. Wait hold on.
No.
Wait what...
No.
I have another call. It's my mom.
Ok bye.

Okay way weird. I called him back and he didn't answer. So I sent him a text because he mentioned something about being on his way home and wanting to see me. So I asked him if he wanted me to come or what. He said yeah he wanted to see me but that it was late. I told him I really didn't care. If he wanted me to come I would. So he said he'd call back in 30.

"What are you wearing? "
(some nerve of him) "Boy cut shorts and a tshirt."
"Oooh. What if I'm not back til 130? I swear I wont pass out. Haha. I'm so sorry about last night. If youre too mad I understand. But maybe I can make it up to you."
"130? Why dont you just come here?"
"I probably shouldn't drive."


After that he called back and asked would I come so I told him I'd call him back in 15 and let him know. I went to go look for something to wear and I checked my phone and it had been 20 minutes. He sent a text asking was I going to come. So I wrote back and said yeah. Soon as I hit send he called. He asked was I coming and I told him yeah that I'd be there in about 30 minutes.


As I sit here thinking...if he asked me to do something, go somewhere, I'd more than likely go. Just how heidi did with spencer (from the reality show the Hills if you didn't know that already). He asked her to come home and leave Vegas and she went. This is sooo not good.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 12:12 AM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom