He makes me smile...
Ok I've had enough. I miss Alan like crazy. I haven't seen him since June 1st. And it sucks because every time we try to hang out something comes up. And lately I just can't sleep. So I sent him a text the other night.
"God this is driving me crazy." I really didn't expect him to write back but he did awhile later.
"What does babe?" I love it when he calls me babe.
"U. But it's a good kind of crazy."
And then I didn't think that was enough. He likes a girl to take the initiative. And I am a very open person. I like saying how I feel. So I decided to not be afraid of what would happen next and just live in the moment and hope for something good to come from it. But more than anything I just wanted him to know how I felt in my own way.
"You give me those stupid butterflies...and then my heart beats fast and when I'm trying really hard not to think about you...you end up stuck in my head anyway"
Surprisingly he responded right back.
"Come get me then. We can make out in the car...haha."
Lol. He's so.....alan. I love how I can say something serious or semi serious and he'll answer with a joke or just doesn't get all mushy. It's so cute. Which is probably exactly what he was trying not to do lol.
"lol. promise?....wait are you being serious b/c I would totally leave right now...."
"Girl I really want you...so bad. Lets make it for tomorrow. No excuses. I have to be up at 5 and no matter how bad i want you I got bills to pay. You are beauty."
With that I just completely melted. What I said was so worth it. And him saying that gave me this really warm feeling inside. I had nothing else to say to such a perfect text so I just responed with..."k...good night" And fell fast to sleep.
♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 4:09 PM