For the love of GOD!
Thursday, June 5, 2008 // 5:26 PM
0 comments
Why does it seem like every year the same thing happens. I have a job from January all the way until May or June and then something happens and I'm out of a job. The summer is by far the worst time to look for a job with everyone being back from school and wanting jobs over the summer. I mean geeze. Oh no and the same thing will happen around xmas break. Usually right before. Seriously. Give me a break. Right now I just want to go to school but I can't because I have to pay for it. And I'd love to just take out a loan but you need a cosigner. And of course my mother who should cosign won't. So that leaves me stuck.

I swear nothing ever goes right. And when it does it never lasts. I actually liked getting up to go to work every morning at Kinder Care. Having my kids run up to me every morning excited to see just as excited as I was to see them. Blah. But nothing I can do about that now. Which really sucks. I just want to go to school. Major in something. So I can get a real frickin job. One that falls into the career category. Not just something to get by and pay the bills. Unfortunately, it's my life so of course nothing goes as planned. I should just stop making plans all together.

I can't help but stress out now because I know have bill due dates and I have to put gas in my car and ughhh. Yeah everything really just sucks and I wish that I could just wake up and it'll all be over. Unfortunately this dream of so called life is real.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 5:26 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom