Omg.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 // 10:49 PM
0 comments
I'm falling for him. You have got to be frickin kidding me!!!!! Why? Okay, I know why. B/c he's frickin amazing. But seriously, now isn't the time for me to fall for him. I can't handle the emotional factor in this. I actually went to a girls myspace page to see if he left her a pic comment and I could just feel the touch of jealousy I'd have and hint of betrayal if he was telling her how gorgeous she was, like he does me. Yes, I wonder if he's hooking up with other girls. And yes I wonder if he's feeding the same lines to other girls. But I can really feel the hurt if that were true. And I honestly don't want to know. So I don't think about it. Somehow it sneaks it's way in the back of my mind. But right now, Idk. I love falling because it feel so good but at the same time it makes everything so real and I'm not sure if I'm ready to face that just yet.


On the plus side.
I'm number one on his top 4 friends.

=]

He doesn't even care about that kind of stuff.
& I've never mentioned it to him.
But he has me there.
So it's a really nice feeling.
Sad, I care about stupid myspace.
But knowing im there helps me stay chill.
Seeing other girls say certain things shouldn't
bother me b/c she isn't his number one so it shouldn't
even be an issue.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 10:49 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom