Male Interest Update
Friday, May 30, 2008 // 6:54 PM
0 comments
Okay. As we know, the end of last year was very rough in the male department with the loss of my father in August. So let's just go over which guys happened to be around then and let's see if they're still around now.

Juan: Well he was before my dad passed but he's still a cool guy. Still a friend.
Amardo: Whoa Roll-er-coast-er. We were good then we were bad. He finally apologized for all of the awful things he said about me. We still aren't friends but we talk occasionally.
Mike: Eh, he's still a kid. & good penis or not I refuse to submit myself to such torture.
Kris: Totally milked it for what it was worth lol. We're still cool though. No harm done.
Luis: the annoying ex.
Kyle: Rehab. Finally. Just a friend.
Donte: We never hooked up or anything but we were pretty close. Not so much anymore.
Dan: Dick. Ass. Jerk. You get the idea
JC: Made out but nothing major. He's not around anymore either.
Rhian: We never hooked up either. It's been a year and some months that I've known him and he's still around. Really good.
David: Dirty Sanchez. Cool friend.
Jason: He's a whore. Glad I know from hearsay and not experience.
Chris R: Friends for awhile...started to get a bit idk just around too much. But we're still good.
Jay: Im a horrible friend to him. The more sexual comments he makes the less I want to talk to him.

Guess that's it. Alan definitely gets brownie points.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 6:54 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom