Conscious thought..
I was watching the Bad Girls marathon on Oxygen yesterday and if you don't watch it you probably should. Anyway, Andrea is best friends with Cordelia. They all have issues in this house especially these two. Cordelia is an alcoholic and Andrea has been battling bulimia for 10 years and been in recovery for 2. Now Cordelia is starting to get out of control and Andrea being a girl who obviously has an issue with control in her life (ie: her eating disorder) she doesn't know how to handle all of the stress so she writes it down in a private blog. Having a blog myself I know a lot about venting but in the show the question rises "Is it okay to vent about your friends in a blog?" I see it as something private like a journal and it shouldn't be seen by whomever it's about so screw it. You're just blowing off steam. No need to say things to someone you don't mean, out of anger. Unfortunately, they crucified Andrea for it and now it makes me wonder if I should even use names in my blogs. None of my friends blog on a site like this & they don't know I have one so maybe I'm safe. & Hey if you go digging and find something you don't like, well then you get what you get. Learn not to be so nosy next time.
Labels: friends, privacy, venting
♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 6:04 PM