Finally...it makes sense
Thursday, April 17, 2008 // 12:03 AM
0 comments
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: [Currently: BiPolar] Oh. Em. Gee! ♥
Date: Apr 16, 2008 9:15 PM


k...for some reason i know you're different from other guys (total cliche) but i just need to figure out exactly what it is. Just doesn't seem right to clump you with the rest. So I gotta find out just who you are...so i can finally make my mind up about you.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: 7th letter
Date: Apr 16, 2008 11:23 PM


haha, ok. well in highschool... i was the man, lol. i was the really smart kid who didnt so any of his homework. (finished with like a 1.3 gpa and a 31 on my ACT. i was the captain of the baseball and basketball team, until legal problems got me kicked off. i spent most my free time trying to make money... legal or legally it didnt not matter. i had one gf. she made me no like women so much, haha. i dont know. what else you want to know?


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: [Currently: BiPolar] Oh. Em. Gee! ♥
Date: Apr 16, 2008 9:33 PM


Lol. Im sitting here all excited like I just bought a new book I can't wait to read. Okay. So what exactly do you do now? You always seem so secretive about stuff haha. The smart part I knew. Geeze 31 on your ACT...not gonna lie it slightly bugged me when the kids who didnt do like anything in class got better test scores than me. Where are you from anyway..


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: 7th letter
Date: Apr 16, 2008 11:39 PM


right now i manage the office for a development company. in lamens terms i sit at a desk and figure out how how much it would cost and how much you could profit from building such things as neighborhoods and home depots. i am from all over northern illinois. born n raised in chicago. moved to mchenry for a few years, before going to richmond for highschool.
what else?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: [Currently: BiPolar] Oh. Em. Gee! ♥
Date: Apr 16, 2008 9:45 PM


youre 21 and you manage something...? thats cool. I think I remember you mentioning the boring job behind a desk. So more about this ex gf. What happened that made you dislike women so much...



----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: 7th letter
Date: Apr 16, 2008 11:48 PM


we have been broken up for almost 4 years. lol. i made her. made sure she became homecoming and prom queen and all that. seemed like the sweetest most innocent girl i knew, ever. then she kinda cheated, we were broken up, kinda,but not really. but she lied about it. made me realize all bitches are liars. i gave her more of me than i have ever given anyone.


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: [Currently: BiPolar] Oh. Em. Gee! ♥
Date: Apr 16, 2008 9:53 PM


so what you feel like you cant trust anyone else...hmm if thats how you feel then what do you honestly think of me


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: 7th letter
Date: Apr 17, 2008 12:02 AM

ive grown a lot since then... answer more in the morning good night














♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 12:03 AM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom