Saturday, January 12, 2008 // 10:02 PM
0 comments
Okay so my last horoscope came true.
Again.
Lol.
How crazy.

OK b/c if you know I've been missing Alan b/c he kind of disappeared off the face of the earth and I saw him xmas eve finally. Which I hadn't seem him since St. Pat's day. So last night he hits me up and he's like wanna hang out....umm hold on let me think...ummm DUH!! Of course I said yeah. So I got to see him last night and it was frickin awesome. It's not even that we did anything. B/c we didn't it was just good to see him and hang out.

I got there late so I had to catch up on the shots he said so after my first shot of vodka I was like okay that was gross. Then I had the second one and I was like ewwww...im dreading the next one. By the third one I couldn't feel my face anymore. Lol. I was like dude are you trying to get me wasted. And for some odd reason I took 3 more shots. Probably why I ran into the wall when I was on my way to the room to go lay down lol. It was nice though. We just chilled on the couch and watched tv. I had to pee like 9382745968348757943 times. That wasn't cool. But at least I wasn't sick. That was a relief. At some point we went to bed and cuddled and yeah that was just an awesome night. Then I woke up and he pulled me closer to him so I was laying on his chest and gah!!!! Im a such a sucker.

It's definitely nice to be talking to Alan again. Was my horoscope right or what...

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 10:02 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom