New Years
Friday, January 4, 2008 // 7:47 PM
0 comments
Ahhhhhh! Wtf. New years was great. But fucked up at the same time. It makes me mad to even talk about it. So just to stay updated I'll let you know that I got wasted, passed out, went to bed with Dan, fucked him, did some awesome amazing cuddling, and woke up and left soon after. what the bloody hell.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 7:47 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom