
Okay I know I left out a lot of details before. So basically I go over there to hang out with Alan because his buddies were bringing a couple of young girls over and he hates young girls lol. I got there late so he was acting like he was mad about it but things were cool. Soon after I got there the girls had to go. Which was fine by me. Me and Alan just chilled and watched tv. The good part is that when we went to bed he was like rubbing my back and stuff and he asked if I wanted it to go further or did I want him to stop. He said he wouldn't be offended if I said yeah I did. And I didn't want to hook up with him. Especially after the Dan situation so I said yeah. And he was totally fine with it. It was so sweet and gentleman like of him. I think he really respects me. Which is awesome. Waking up next to him was amazing too.
Before I left this morning I gave him the picture of us from xmas and he hung it on his refrigerator. I was like awwwww. Before that though he sat it on the table and was just staring at it. Im like stop staring at it geeze lol. & hes like well why would you give me a pic if you didnt want me to look at it. Then when he put it on the fridge he was totally staring at it again. It was so cute. Now that Alan is back Dan doesnt exist. He asked when did I want to hang out again & I said whenever he wants to see me b/c im always free and he's like "thats good for me." So he definitely wants to see me more which is awesome. I cant wait.
♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 10:38 PM