Denny's with enrique
Thursday, January 17, 2008 // 7:43 PM
0 comments

Hmmm. Jan 5th.
Lol that night was awesome .
Im so glad me and him got a chance to hang out.
We've been saying we would for the longest time now.
And we finally did.
And man is he a frickin dork.
But him passing that note was so cute.
That whole little scene was classic.
I'll never forget it.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 7:43 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom