1997 - enough is enough
Friday, January 11, 2008 // 9:17 AM
0 comments
Tear the roof off my life
And gut out my insides
Hold me closer, hold me closer

Tear the roof off my life
And gut out my insides
Hold me closer, hold me closer

In your arms
It's alright
I should have let you know
In your eyes
I still fall
I shouldn't have let you go

I can't believe that someone's taken my place
You'll see me burning bright as I walk away
Doesn't matter it's only a matter of time
Understand at the very least I tried
To find the cure for my own infatuous words
Still singing I'll never let you go from my heart
Like you were the only one

In your arms
It's alright
I should have let you know
In your eyes
I still fall
I shouldn't have let you go

I kiss the bottle now that it's my only love
I am the smile I am the thing that you needed for a while
Doesn't matter it's only a matter of time
Understand that at the very least I tried
To find the cure for my own infatuous words
Still singing I'll never let you go from my heart
Like you were the only one

In your arms
It's alright
I should have let you know
In your eyes
I still fall

Forgive me baby
Forgive away
For taking up your time and forsaking everything

Find me gone someday it's closer than you know
So what's to frame in light goodbye at dawn, so long goodnight
My time is wasted feeling chased
I'm running far away to you again

In your arms
It's alright
I should have let you know
In your eyes
I still fall

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 9:17 AM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom