Something New
Sunday, December 30, 2007 // 7:09 PM
0 comments

So I met this guy named Dan off of this site called Plenty of Fish. At first I wasn't really into him and I didnt really pay attention to his pics much but he was cool to talk to so that was good. But we started to talk more and then we went from aim to txt. Omg we txt'd like all day for a couple days so that was cool and we decided to hang out on Saturday the 29th. By this point I was kinda feeling him but didn't meet him yet so i didn't want to get my hopes up. Before meeting he said he wanted to talk to me on the phone lol. Well thats a good thing b/c I wanted to talk to him too. So one day he calls me and omg @ his voice. Wow. It was pretty hot. We decided to a double thing and hang out. So I was going to bring stacey and he was going to bring his roommate jason. We had planned to do millennium park and go ice skating but this was the same weekend we were moving stuff into the new house and packing and cleaning so I knew that wasn't going to work plus stacey was broke and so was I but Dan was going to take care of me. Anyway we decided to just hang out at his place and watch a movie or something. Now the day before the day of im like freaking out. I was kind of nervous but I had a good feeling about him.

The big day come and stacey comes over and helps me clean up and stuff and then we head over to the mall to give enrique his xmas and bday gift. That went well even though kristen was there. Ugh! Dan was sure we weren't coming b/c we were taking awhile which i txt him earlier and told him we would probably leave an hour later than planned so finally we get there and he meets us outside and wow wow wow. At first I was like oh he's not that cute. But then when we went up stairs I looked at him more in the light and he was hott. I love his smile and his eyes. He's so frickin cute. He taught me how to play ping pong and serve the ball lol. That part took like a bagillion times. The whole night was pretty mellow and I just look at him and I'd melt. That feeling was cool. Stace had to be home by 1230 so I needed to get her back to my house so she could get her car so we had to leave early. He was bummed and wished I could stay longer but he was glad I came. After that he txt me and asked what I thought of him and all that other good stuff and i thought he like wanted to do something about it. But he wants to take things slow so okay cool. No biggie. So we kept talking and then he said he missed me and wanted to see me again. I got all happy and stuff lol. So he asked me to spend new years eve with him. I said I hope I dont get too wasted to drive home and he's like why dont you just stay. I melted and said ok.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 7:09 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom