Old crushes die hard
Friday, December 21, 2007 // 11:12 PM
0 comments
So true. The further I go along in life the more regrets or maybe I should say "i wish I hads" come up. There are so many things I would have done differently, things I would change, things I wouldn't have even done. It just sucks I can't go back and un-do them.

I remember having a crush on a few friends since I moved here. 1 from middle school and a couple from highschool but I never said anything because I didn't know what would happen. Now that all of these years have passed they have all been involved in so much with other people that it almost makes it impossible to think anything would ever happen between us. Blah. Guess I waited too long. Damn it.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 11:12 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom