Mike pt 2
Saturday, December 1, 2007 // 10:06 PM
0 comments
I went to the mall yesterday to see Stacey while she was on her break from work and ate with her. She told me about how Enrique's ex gf came to her job and hugged her for making his day better Friday. Is she serious!!! She was all like "heyyyyy thanks so much for making him feel better that was so nice of you" Yeah stupid bitch youre the one who made him upset of course us being his friends had to make him feel better and fix it. Omg she is so fake!!!!!! Can't stand her. Then after all of that I went back and hung out with enrique and he is sooo goofy. He took out all the money in the drawer and was like omg I always wanted to make it rain lmao. So I caught it on video for him haha. What a dork man. It was hilarious though. While I was in the store waiting to talk to Enrique I called Mike but there was no answer. So luckily when I was leaving the mall around 9 something he called back and asked if I wanted to come over. He was so lucky I was right on grand. So I went over and I was extremely exhausted because I had only gotten a couple hours of sleep. So we hung out watched tv and talked a lot about everything. It was pretty cool. We didnt hook up this time. I just wanted to talk to him this time. He's sweet. I told him about how his eyes looked empty. And he said thats not a good thing and im like nope. But he said well I look at you with feelings sometimes...I know I do. And I said I know. Ive noticed. Like that one night he just looked at me like he really cared. Its good to know he does. Im just afraid I might get attached to the kid. I want him to care about me and show it. But he's not too keen on sharing his feelings and showing it so it'll be a challenge and I know thats just going to make me want him to care about me even more.

I fell asleep like 10 times this morning in his bed lol. One particular time he was laying next to me and I fell asleep and then I woke up and he wasn't there. I honestly panicked. But then I just relaxed and went back to sleep. Then when he came back in the room he smelled really good. He said he just went to take a shower. I think I told him I woke up and didnt know where he was and missed him. I think he apologized but then again I was half asleep so that may not be very accurate. I love how Im so comfortable around him. And I love that he watches me sleep. Its really cute and sweet. Blah what if I fall for this kid...whats the worse that could happen?

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 10:06 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom