Everything I do, is all because of you
Monday, December 10, 2007 // 7:31 PM
0 comments

Everyone's counting down the days until xmas.
The closer it gets, the harder it is to deal.
Everyday I forget and everyday I get reminded all over again.
I only want one thing for xmas but it makes no sense to ask for it
because I know its impossible. I've been doing so well.
I'd hate to break down now. But getting to a point where the
heartache just goes away seems so far away. It hurts everyday &
there's not a painkiller in the world strong enough to help. But i've
always been his rock so i'll continue to be strong. Just for him.
Because I know thats what he'd tell me to do. So for him I will.


♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 7:31 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom