Bittersweet
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 // 1:47 AM
0 comments
Know what sucks. When you actually care about someone and they either don't get it through their thick skull or they just don't care. No matter what you do it's never enough. Its so stupid. Im done. Im tired of caring. Im tired of trying. Im just tired. Im awesome and if you can't see what's right in front of you then really it's your loss. Not mine.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 1:47 AM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom