True Life: Im having a Summer Romance
Sunday, November 4, 2007 // 8:15 PM
0 comments
Omg the best episode I've ever seen. I can't remember his gf's name but Danny was hot. And the love they had just from the summer was crazy. Like they started dating in school b/c they met each other while auditioning for a play. He wanted her to move in with him at the end of the summer because he was going away for school and he was trying to motivate her to go away for school so that she gets the full college experience. He's like he wants to go away to school but he wants her with him too. It was so sweet. He wanted them to share the experience of college together. Wish I had what they had. She's met the perfect guy and im sure they'll fall in love and have babies and live happily ever after. Im jealous.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 8:15 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom