Slit your wrists & pray
Friday, November 23, 2007 // 1:30 AM
0 comments
I LOVE this song.

A Heartwell Ending

hearts dont break they bend
and scars dont close they mend
so how you feel about that
i read your letter said return to sender
oh wait that letters from me
so ill wait for you by the corner
the corner where we met and you left me
waiving goodbye as your tissue left the train
pain wont cease to end ive lost my closest friend
so how you feel about that
does the envy kill you like a knife still in you
if not then can we pretend
so ill wait for you by the corner
the corner where we met and you left me
waiving goodbye as your tissue left the train

maybe in your silent slumber so surreen so insecure
the color in your face begins to disapate so soft
so should i save you slit your wrists and pray
you will understand or should i save you for the taking
so ill wait for you by the corner
the corner where we met and you left me
waiving goodbye as your tissue left the train

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 1:30 AM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom