Not happy
Friday, November 23, 2007 // 4:23 PM
0 comments
Idk why but things just don't feel right. I'm kind of scared. I think Im heading towards that dark place again and I really don't want to go back. But I can feel it. Things just really aren't going the way I would like them to. I hate this feeling. I don't want to give up but at the same time I do because Im just tired of disappointments left and right and I wish it was making me stronger but it's breaking me down. I just really need for something to go right for once.

I just wish someone cared. Wish someone was there. But most of all the I wish the people who said they would be there would actually follow through. Wishful thinking. Life is just surreal right now. I just wish I could see what was ahead then it everything worth it. But right now I dont see it looking up.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 4:23 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom