Wow. So I met Mike through Donte. I was talking to Donte and then Mike hit me up on Myspace trying to get at me and I'm like well I'm kind of talking to Donte. And I blew Mike off for the most part but then I told Donte about it and he kept trying to get me to hang out with Mike. And Im like okay fine. So one day I decided to go hang out with him at his house and it was cool b/c he's such a frickin dork lol. So it became a routine to go see Donte and go see Mike a different day. Me and Donte had stopped talking by now and I was dating Luis. But Donte is like my bff. I love him to death. So me and Mike hang out sometimes and he would like hit me up to hang out but most of the time I would busy or I didnt feel like going anywhere. So I think sometimes he would get bummed out. But whatev. I'd call him up one day and just chill. And he'd be like all excited. Now I didn't know if Mike really liked me or did he just like hanging out with me. But when I talked to him on Myspace this one day before we even hung out Im like you know I have a bf right. And he's like well Im not talking about dating you just yet I just want to get to know you first and then maybe that'll come later. I kinda laughed and was like whatever. But idk. One day I was playing with his cat Boo and he came and kneeled in front of me and just looked at me. And i just looked back at him and I was looking in his eyes and he looked like he wanted to tell me something. He just looked like he really cared and that he wish he could kiss me. It was just this look like man I want you but idk what to do. I didn't pay it any mind really but I thought it was super sweet.
Now Mike is always kind of affectionate because when we chill like on his futon he likes to cuddle and spoon and what not. Which is cool because he's just a friend and I thought of him as being safe. So Saturday we hung out and like usual but for some reason this night was so aggressive. We were wrestling in his bed because I wanted the remote and I wanted to watch tv but he wouldnt let me turn it on so we were fighting over it. I found out through wrestling that he was loaded. Like his penis was as big as my foot. And the rest of the night I was so shocked because I had no idea man. He just started laughing and what not but then like after awhile we were just laying there and we were sharing stories and getting to know each other and he kept doing something so I grabbed his penis and squeezed it so he'd stop. Lol it was so frickin funny. Then for some reason we were laying down and he was trying to turn me on. And he got too close to my ear and im like whoa. B/c thats my spot. And it felt so good. And he wanted to keep going and im like noooo. And he kept trying to and finally I just let him b/c it felt so good and Im like my will power is strong so I dont care. So then he's laying on top of me and i was laying on my stomach and he's kissing my ear and it felt amazing and he's like grinding my ass and I can feel his huge ass dick and Im like omg. I can do this. I handle this. I wont give in. Then he gives up b/c he thought we couldn't turn me on and make me crack but little did he know I was so wet. It wasn't even funny. Then he tried again and this time I happened to be laying on my back and he just got on top of me and started grinding and im like omg. I was freakin out. And he kisses my ear and I feel his dick in between my legs and Im just like omg!!!! Im like dude this is a bad idea. And suddenly my dorky friend got a huge ass boost of confidence. He was talking dirty telling me I knew I wanted it and that it would feel so good and that he'd go deep and omg it was everything I wanted to hear. So then he put his hand down my pants and I was like pulling on his arm to stop him and I kept telling him omg this is such a bad idea. But I just couldn't resist. And omg he like pulled my pants down and I was trying so hard to fight it and I couldn't. It took him a minute to get it in b/c he's so big but wow I was just like wow. It felt so good. But I was so wet that it started making those noises and im like omg thats a sign we shouldn't be doing this. I stopped him and I felt awful and Im like omg Luis. And then I thought about Donte. And then Mike apologized and I felt so bad and I just didnt know what to do. I can't believe I slept with Mike. What about Luis...
I promise not to do that again.
♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 2:08 PM