So I feel like Im on this quest. Like my purpose in life, in everything I've gone through was set up solely to prepare me for this. Just hear me out okay. You go through elementary school and if you're lucky you don't move. Sometimes you meet "mister right" then without even knowing it. A lot of people end up dating and marrying people they went to grade school with. They're the lucky ones. Because if they both stay in the same school district until they graduate which isn't as likely as it seems then they're extremely lucky. Sometimes you meet mister/mrs right in middle school. Still good. Not too late. Then you have high school sweethearts. If you're lucky you'll work out. But a lot of times you won't because the guy usually doesn't know if he's ready and he more than likely will want to go away to a different college than you or just wants time to find out "who he is without you". Okay whatever. So your last chance is college. You have college to find who you want to be with. I can just see everyone scrambling around because now is the time where guys are wanting to be serious and settle down or at least start to get serious by their sophmore to senior year in college. Blahhh. See while you're in school you meet a lot of different people. School is like a social network. But after school is over you're only limited to the people you run in to by chance, people in the workplace, a friend, club, or a blind date. Not to mention those dating sites. Omg. If I have to find mister right through Harmony and Match.com I think I'll just die. How do you find the right one? How do you know? Or do you just know?
Ah! So nerve wrecking. When you think about spending the rest of your life with someone it has to be someone that is as close to your ideal perfect person as you can get or you end up compromising a lot for things you don't want or like. Which could suck 10-15 years down the road. I want to be married with at least one kid by 25. 30 at the latest. I think I should find a friend now to be my backup just in case it doesn't happen lol. Gotta always be prepared right. Ha!
♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 10:51 AM