Chris Cwik R.I.P
Sunday, November 4, 2007 // 7:13 PM
0 comments

His ride left him at a party so he walked home and was hit by a car. Wtf man. Why does everyone have to keep dying. Cyndi just died in a car accident a few weeks ago. Smh. Its crazy I look at pictures on his facebook and he was just here. I mean he was just smiling and having fun. He was batman for halloween. And now he's gone. Just goes to show you never know whats going to happen man. You never know. I just dont get it man. I really don't.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 7:13 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom