SPENCERS!!!!!
Thursday, October 25, 2007 // 7:48 PM
0 comments
Im a working girl again!!! Finally. So after that idiot at Pac Sun made me mad I went and applied to Spencers. The manager Bret asked me if I wanted to set up an interview after I finished my app and I'm like yeah. So then he asked want to do it now....haha yeah! So we do the interview and then he asked me would I like to start by next week and I said yeah and then he said well you could start tonight if you want. Im like whoa. Really?!?!?! But I was with Stacey and I was just like well what about tomorrow. So he said yeah tomorrow at 12 until 430. Awesome!!!!!

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 7:48 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom