Peanut Butter Squares Recipe
Monday, October 29, 2007 // 6:03 PM
0 comments


Ingredients
  1. 1 cup JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
  2. 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
  3. 36 RITZ Crackers, crushed
  4. 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
  5. 1 (1 ounce) square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted

Cooking Directions

  1. Mix marshmallow creme and peanut butter in medium bowl until well blended. Add cracker crumbs and chocolate chips; mix well.
  2. Press crumb mixture lightly into greased 9-inch square pan; drizzle with chocolate. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
  3. Cut into 16 squares. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.

Yield: 16 servings


Im flipping through recipes and I saw peanut butter and thought Kike loves peanut butter. Maybe I'll bake some for him and Stacey lol.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 6:03 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom