Doth love ever exist so sweetly,,,
Monday, October 29, 2007 // 12:48 PM
0 comments

Wow. I don't know much about them as a couple. But what I do know is that I admire what they have. I went to school with both of them although I didn't know Jill I knew Vince. I was lucky enough to have him in my english class sophmore year and since then Ive always spoken to him. Idk it seemed like he thought he was weird but I always thought he was pretty cool. And talented. He's an amazing drawer. Anywho I remember him being in my junior english class with mister lobitz and if it weren't for him that class would have totally sucked. But he definitely kept it entertaining. One day in class he mentioned how he was really into this girl Jill but that she was kind of gothic type and he didnt think she'd like him. Im like youre pretty awesome i dont see why she wouldn't like you. Me among some of his other friends told him to just go for it. He had nothing to lose. That was 2004 and now its almost 2008 and they are still together. They have a place together in the city and I assume they're very happy. He works at the game stop at Vernon Hills so when I would go there I'd visit him. Now that I work there I can visit him more often and see how everything is going. They are definitely a couple I look up to. Hope I find someone as awesome.

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 12:48 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom