I went to Hawthorn Mall with Stacey today to go apply to some places and at first we went to PacSun and when I asked the guy if they were hiring he said they were accepting apps. So I said cool could I get one. I was going to leave and fill it out but i figured like why not just do it here because there was no one in the store except the 2 guys working there. So the guy handed me a pen to fill it out and I was about to until his co-worker Seth said "I wouldn't fill that out here if I were you...it just looks bad. Idk if you know or not but I wouldn't advise you go anywhere else and try and fill it out there. Its better to just go sit outside or go to the food court and fill it out." And im like omg are you serious. Like I thought he was just joking but he was being so serious. And im like man whatever me and Stace walk out and Im just like I dont even want to work there anymore. Dude was such a douche bag.
♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 6:15 PM