CHICKEN & BISCUITS
Monday, October 29, 2007 // 5:46 PM
0 comments
This looks sooooo frickin good.




INGREDIENTS

1. 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
2. 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
3. 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
4. 3/4 cup milk
5. 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
6. 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
7. 1 1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
8. 2/3 cup milk
9. 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onions


COOKING DIRECTIONS



1. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, chicken, soup, milk, 1 cup cheese and bacon if desired. Pour into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in another bowl, combine biscuit mix and milk. Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto chicken mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 20-22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Top with onions and remaining cheese. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.

Yield: 6 servings

♥ I feel you in my heart, and I don't even know you {: 5:46 PM




welcome. (:
hey! welcome to my blog. feel free to comment. oh & definitely some adult content here.




her words.
Rhiley|20|Dreamer


wishlist
Travel to Rome and Japan
Live happily ever after with him
Zumiez
LG Shine
New Laptop
Dream Wedding
Awesome friends




tag board


frequents


rewind


thankyous.
Designer: bue
base codes: I forgotten whose one I took. Do tell if you know.
image: xxx


dealdotcom